Always at handRDM.dev is a GUI app available for macOS, iPadOS, Windows and all Linux flavours.
Memory AnalyzerAnalyse your Redis ® memory usage with RDM.dev and remove obsolete data with bulk removal.
Keep it up, Redis®!RDM.dev supports all latest Redis ® features: ACL, Streams, Cluster, Sentinel, ReJSON module, HyperLogLog, etc.
TLS and SSHBuild-in TLS, SSH and TLS-over-SSH tunneling for easy and secure access to any redis-server.
Grasp Your DataRDM.dev displays JSON, MsgPack, PHP, Pickle, numpy, pandas and binary data in human readable form, decodes Brotli, LZ4, ZSTD, Snappy, GZIP, Magento Cache and Sessions and supports Native Formatters
Clouds readyRDM.dev works with Amazon ElastiCache, Microsoft Azure Redis Cache, Digital Ocean and other Redis ® clouds.
RDM.dev offers you an easy-to-use GUI to access your Redis ® servers and perform some basic operations:
- View keys as a tree
- CRUD keys
- Analyse memory usage for entire DB or for selected namespace in tree-view (Redis ® >= 4.0 is required)
- List connected clients, Pub/Sub channels and Slow Log commands
- Execute commands via shell
RDM.dev allows to perform bulk operations which simplifies developer daily routines:
- Copy data from production env to dev env for debugging or migrate your project to another cloud provider
- Import data from RDB files - you can easily split data from large rdb files to multiple smaller redis-servers or import only subset of data
- Set TTL for multiple keys
- Delete keys matching glob-pattern
Want to know more?
Read the Docs