Always at handRDM is a GUI app available for macOS, iPadOS, Windows and all Linux flavours.
Memory AnalyzerAnalyse your Redis ® memory usage with RDM and remove obsolete data with bulk removal.
Keep it up, Redis®!RDM supports all latest Redis ® features: ACL, Streams, Cluster, Sentinel, ReJSON module, HyperLogLog, etc.
TLS and SSHBuild-in TLS, SSH and TLS-over-SSH tunneling for easy and secure access to any redis-server.
Clouds readyRDM works with Amazon ElastiCache, Microsoft Azure Redis Cache, Digital Ocean and other Redis ® clouds.
Grasp Your DataRDM displays JSON, MessagePack, CBOR, PHP, Pickle, numpy.Array, pandas.DataFrame and binary data in human readable form and supports Native Formatters
RDM offers you an easy-to-use GUI to access your Redis ® databases and perform some basic operations:
- View keys as a tree
- CRUD keys
- Analyse memory usage for entire DB or for selected namespace in tree-view (Redis ® >= 4.0 is required)
- List connected clients, Pub/Sub channels and Slow Log commands
- Execute commands via shell
RDM allows to perform bulk operations which simplifies developer daily routines:
- Copy data between databases (copy data from production env to dev env for debugging or migrate your project to another cloud provider)
- Import data from RDB files - you can easily split data from large rdb files to multiple smaller redis-servers or import only subset of data
- Set TTL for multiple keys
- Delete keys matching glob-pattern
Want to know more?
Redis® and the Redis® logo are registered trademarks of Redis Labs Ltd. Any rights therein are reserved to Redis Labs Ltd. Any use by RDM is for referential purposes only and does not indicate any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation between Redis® and RDM.